Adelaide Massage Therapy is excited to be re-opening on May 19th, 2020.
In order to operate in a manner that is safe for everyone, I am asking that certain guidelines are followed when coming in for a massage treatment. These guidelines are mandated by Public Health Orders and the Government of Canada Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan. Please note that these guidelines may be revised and I will update them as new information is released.
Prior to booking or coming in for your treatment, please review these questions. If any of them apply to you, I ask that you do not book a massage, or reschedule your existing appointment. Please note that there will be no cancellation fee in the event of a short notice - less than 24 hour - cancellation if it is due to experiencing any COVID - 19 related symptoms. I do however ask for as much notice as you can give, so I can fill your appointment time if possible.
1. Have you been identified by a Medical Health Officer as having novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19)?
2. Have you been in contact with anyone that has a known case of COVID-19, or anyone who has been exposed to someone with COVID- 19, in the last 14 days?
3. Do you have a fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing?
4. Have you travelled outside of the country within the last 14 days?
Upon arrival for your treatment:
1. Please bring all belongings, with the exception of shoes, down to the clinic space. There is a bench in the clinic room for your belongings.
2. It will be required that all clients sanitize their hands upon arrival. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
3. All clients will be asked to fill out a supplemental COVID- 19 consent form and waiver prior to EVERY treatment.
4. Direct Billing will still be available, and I ask that all other payments are made by e-transfer.
I know that this new way of operating may seem overwhelming at first. But, it is very necessary to ensure that we are preventing the spread of COVID- 19, while still being able to provide the service of massage therapy to the community. Your compliance is greatly appreciated!